6007 South Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Mon-Thurs: 9 AM - 5 PM, Fri: 9 AM - 2 PM

Do You Need Help With Disabled Adult Child Claims?

Contact an Experienced Disability Lawyer in Utah

When you have an adult child with a significant physical or mental conditions, the government has a new standard on whether the child could qualify for disability. It’s important to seek disability claims from Utah Disability, P.C. If a child with a mental or physical condition has a parent that is on retirement, disability or is deceased, the child can get benefits after age 18 based on their parent’s earnings record. Utah Disability, P.C. helps you through the legal process of getting your benefits. For help with disabled adult child claims, call today to talk with an experienced disability lawyer about your claim.
When you call to get legal counsel from Utah Disability, P.C., we’ll do everything we can to help you receive your compensation. You can rely on us to:

  • Talk with you about your background and doctor visits.
  • Review your case to make sure it’s strong.
  • Lead you through the legal process of filing.
  • Answer all questions you have about the disability law, procedures and your case

You don’t have to navigate the legal system alone. Have an experienced disability lawyer on your side in Salt Lake City, UT. 

Need Legal Assistance? Request a Free Case Analysis.